Monday, August 9, 2010

Pentax Lens on my Olympus

Sorry I've taken so long to post. Been busy, yadda yadda...

Anyway, I inherited an SMC Pentax-A 50mm/1.7 prime lens not too long ago. Thanks to some kind replies over at the forums at fourthirdsphoto.com, I got a PK-4/3 adapter so that I could try it out on my Olympus E-3. After waiting FOREVER after I've purchased it from some Chinese seller on eBay, I finally received it. Here are some fun, experimental pics (click to make bigger)...






Of course, no additional flash as I wanted to try it out wide open. I do like the bokeh quality it gives. Since it's all manual, I'm still practicing with focus as admittedly I'm not too experienced there. It's fun, though. I hope to take real portraits with this lens soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment